Navigation

Monday, March 19, 2012

A new Chapter, A new Start

Welcome to the new RENDY'S BLOG, the Hi-v RENDY'S BLOG aka "This new RENDY'S BLOG isn't just for show!". If you've visited my old blog, you'll know that I've moved and now start anew. There are logical reasons why I created another new blog.

Firstly, I couldn't update anything I've done to the old RENDY'S BLOG because I have no desire for it. Having no desire since I was using net cafes to play internet, my time was limited to hours. That is why after the last post about the lyrics and translation of one of Eyeshield 21's soundtrack, there are no posts. After sometime, I've decided to not write any blog post since it's too random, and isn't neat enough.

Secondly, my activities. As you know, at that time after that last post, I was busy preparing myself for the final semester exam of the 2nd High School Grade. As a Student, I can't forget that I have to study in order to be better at school. Turns out I was so busy with formulas, theories, and new vocabularies that I can't update my blog. Aside from school activities, I have other activities. Months after the last post, I have a new brother. He's still one year old at the moment, but he's funny, and I love to interact with him. With that, my brother has already a 2nd grader.

Finally, short on imaginations. I can't even think what I have to write in that blog, either a silly theory, silly story based on my babblings, or anything in common. I just can't... *thud*

"SO THEN WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF THIS HIGH NEW BLOG?"

This new blog, aside from its name which originates from Amuro Ray's mobile suit in Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack, RX-93-v2 Hi-v Gundam, and the quote "This v-Gundam isn't just for show!" said by that character, is an "evolution". While my friends retain their blogs, easily posting things on their blogs, either showing something special or just average, I couldn't able to update it like my friends do. Now with a modem, a computer (+ a laptop if something goes wrong on my PC), and a good 'ol browser, I am happy to start anew, which is exactly what the true motive behind Hi-v Rendy's Blog is, which is to have me updating my feeds of something that everyone wants to know, but I have to decide which of them are post-worthy or not.

"AND SINCE THIS IS A HI-V BLOG WHICH ISN'T JUST FOR SHOW..."

Some of the articles will be posted in INDONESIAN! Jadi jangan kaget yah kalo beberapa postingan di blog ini berbahasa Indonesia :), namanya juga blog bi-lingual, lagian juga saya perlu memperluas target audience di negeri sendiri dong :). (boleh kan???)

To top it off, the posts will, like the successor, consist of game-related things, recommendations of television shows, and et cetera. I would also like to write new things that I haven't done before (like game walkthroughs, fan fictions, doujins, drawings).

"AND WITH THAT BOMBSHELL, I HOPE YOU READERS WILL ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE!"

- Rendy

No comments:

Post a Comment